Wednesday, October 1, 2008

popidiot's first silk screen poster collaboration with Team8press

Line work...
Finish.


If you've already been to Team8press' website you'll likely know about this, but for those of you who've yet to discover the wonder that is team8press please let this be your official invite. The main man behind Team8 is Spencer Hansen. Not only have we been lucky enough to collaborate with Spencer on popidiot's first large scale silk-screen poster, Spencer is now an official partner with popidiot and we're damn glad to have him on board. In addition to helming the printing of the poster Spencer also did the coloring which I have to admit I was a bit hesitant initially to let someone else color one of my images. But I thought why not, if I'm unhappy with it I'll just re-do it. As it turned out my fears were completely unfounded, Spencer far exceeded my expectations. I'm now looking forward to another screen print collaboration with Spencer but being that he's a very busy fellow I'd better hurry up and reserve an appointment soon.

No comments: